Monday, September 10, 2012

Berry Orange Smoothie

My kids love this and it is seriously ridiculously easy.  They ask all the time if I can make them a smoothie.  All it takes is one package of strawberries and a little orange juice and they are off with a nutritious and delicious drink.  I'm happy because it's NOT a juice box and they're happy because it's so tasty!

If you were so inclined, you could easily add yogurt to this.  I don't like yogurt so I don't add it.  If my kids were able to drink the whole blender full I probably would because it's so good for them but I end up finishing it up so I just can't go there.





Berry Orange Smoothies

Ingredients:
2 cups frozen berries
1 cup crushed ice
4 cups orange juice
1 tbsp icing sugar or regular white sugar
2 tsp lime juice

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blender.  Blend until smooth.  Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment