Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy Chicken Caesar Salad

Recently, I was given the opportunity on crowdtap.com to receive a McCormick Grill Mates Grill Ambassadors Party Kit.  If you haven't checked out crowdtap.com, you should.  You become a member and you do surveys and earn points.  You get offered products to comment on and review and every so often they send you the products and you try them out for FREE,  There's no obligation to sell anything.  You don't have to have that uncomfortable-ness that comes with gathering your nearest and dearest and then pressuring them to buy.  Instead, they send you stuff to try and you get your friends together and try the stuff and then do a survey about it.  So easy, so fun and I love getting free stuff.  I also love trying out new products so it is the perfect kind of site for me.

As I was saying, I recently got chosen to receive this awesome McCormick Grill Mates kit.  I was super excited because we use McCormick all the time and this kit offered new flavors in marinades and seasonings that I had not seen before.  This is the good stuff that arrived in the kit.


After we had a "try it all" party on our camping trip, we brought home what was left and figured that we could also try the new flavors on tried and true recipes.  I was craving chicken Caesar salad and we decided to flavor the chicken with the new Molasses Bacon seasoning blend before grilling and adding it to the salad.


Can I just say that the world is better with bacon in it?  The seasoning gave the chicken that bacon-y sweet flavor that just completed it for me.  I don't think I can ever go back.  This salad is one of those summer meals that my family just loves.  McCormick just made it better.  If you have the opportunity, you've gotta try it.  You won't regret it.  Thanks crowdtap.com and McCormick for putting a new twist on an old favorite!



Easy Chicken Caesar Salad 

Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts
McCormick's Molasses Bacon seasoning blend

Romaine lettuce, enough for 4 servings, in bite sized pieces
Refrigerated Caesar salad dressing (the stuff in the produce section)
Croutons

Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cracked black pepper
Fresh lemon

Directions:
Sprinkle chicken breasts generously with McCormick's Molasses Bacon seasoning blend on both sides.  Grill chicken until done.  Cut into strips and set aside.

In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, Caesar salad dressing (to taste - we like quite a bit but put on what you like) and croutons.  Toss until lettuce is adequately coated.  Put onto plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.  Divide grilled chicken between plates.  Sprinkle with cracked black pepper and a squeeze of lemon.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment